The only phone number you need during Medicare’s AEP

The Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) for Medicare coverage happens every year Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. During this time, you may look at various coverage options to enhance your Medicare coverage. To get unbiased, independent help, call United Medicare Advisors at (855) 665-9200.

Medicare alone only covers about 80% of anticipated health care costs — the other 20% comes out-of-pocket through things like copays, coinsurance, and deductibles. To get help paying for those unexpected costs, many people turn to Medicare Supplement Insurance. But researching and finding the right plan from a provider in your area can be tricky to do on your own.

United Medicare Advisors takes the guesswork out of Medicare Supplement shopping by offering free enrollment resources and comparison shopping services!

AEP Medicare

Medicare’s Annual Enrollment Period is a perfect time to shop (or re-shop) supplemental policies. Our agents have up-to-the-minute pricing information from over 20 insurance carriers. We’ll help you narrow down your options, find accurate rates for your location, and make an educated choice in plan and insurance carrier. Your AEP shopping can start and end in one single phone call.

Make United Medicare Advisors your only phone call during AEP. Call us now at (855) 665-9200.

Find Affordable Medicare Plans in your Area

It's free and no obligation!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter