21 things to do when you retire
Considering retirement? Congratulations! There are endless ways you can spend your golden years. As you begin to make your plans, be sure your budget accounts for all those surprise costs when the unexpected happens. Or, if you’d rather opt out of surprises when it comes to your health care expenses, consider purchasing a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan.
Medigap plans help cover those pesky costs like coinsurance, deductibles, and copays, and because there are no networks, they’ll go almost anywhere your new life takes you!
Medicare Supplement plans are easy to compare, but it takes a lot of time and effort to explore all of your options on your own. Save yourself the time and frustration by calling United Medicare Advisors instead! We ask a few simple questions (like your location and age) to narrow down your possible options and find a plan that fits your new budget and lifestyle!
Call UMA to compare your unique Medicare Supplement plan options and check out our list of other retirement ideas below!
- Adopt or foster a pet
- Learn a new hobby
- Take a class at a local community college
- Buy an RV or camper to travel the country
- Explore your local area
- Learn to play an instrument
- Visit a National Park you’ve never been to before
- Take a cooking class
- Become a tour guide at a local museum
- Start a game club with friends
- Join a fitness group
- Relocate to the city or country
- Travel the world
- Learn a second language
- Babysit your grandkids
- Don’t be afraid to try new things
- Pick up a low-impact sport
- Find fulfilling part-time work
- Live within your means